2011年4月10日 星期日

Young Europeans steal Masters spotlight

Young Europeans steal Masters spotlight
1.Richmond says this is a way for people purchasing pet food to subsidize the SPCA, which does led bulb "a wonderful job" and is known to be underfunded. Leading the way

Rory McIlroy’s bogey-free 65 tied Alvaro Quiros for the first-round lead. Six of McIlroy’s seven birdies came on putts shorter than 10 feet.

McIlroy also led by two after the first round of last year’s British Open at St. Andrews, but shot 80 while playing in heavy winds in the second round. He finished third, his third bronze-medal showing in nine career majors.

“I’ll be thinking about it and I’ll be thinking about how I can do things better (Friday) than I did that day,” he said. “So if I do find myself in a bit of trouble,"I really think too many people are letting table lamps the government dictate what to buy and how to use their money," she said. "I guess you won't be able to buy (incandescent bulbs) unless it's off the black market or maybe from eBay." I’m going to have to stick in there, grind it out, and that’s something that I feel as if I learned to do at St. Andrews.”

2."I trust that with University support, you and (redacted) have compact fluorescent the integrity and skills to be change agents," the letter said. "However, it is completely within the authority of the IFC itself to decide if it has the right leadership in place to lead this organization going forward." The Big Two

Both Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods shot under par Thursday but have some work to do to catch the leaders.The accidental experiment came just weeks before the county r4i council is set to publish a new report on the future of the square. Mickelson, coming off a victory at the Shell Houston Open, shot 70. Woods was one shot worse.

Mickelson hit just four of 14 fairways Thursday.A team of scientists led by John Badding, a professor of chemistry at Penn led lights State, has developed the very first optical fiber made with a core of zinc selenide -- a light-yellow compound that can be used as a semiconductor. He’s broken 70 in the first round in only one of his three Masters victories (67, 2010). Woods opened with 70 in three of his four victories at Augusta; he won in 2005 after a first-round 74.

Woods birdied only one of the course’s four par-5s on Thursday. His birdies on 13 and 14 got him to 1 under for the round. He hit six fairways and 12 greens.


“Today’s one of those days where I hit beautiful putts,” Woods said. “I was hitting my lines and they just weren’t going in.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言